Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering Background Solutions Entertainment for your planning needs! We understand that this should be a joyous and blissful time in your life, but the details of planning and coordinating can be quite the opposite for some. That’s where our services come in! We tailor our Wedding Planning Packages to your specific needs & wants and we are dedicated to ensuring every detail is executed smoothly and perfectly (because it really is all about your magical day!).
Say I Do
A Comprehensive Service Wedding Package that provides the couple with a personalized wedding planning experience which includes planning every detail from conceptualization to execution. This package allows the couple to enjoy a stress-free process and leaves them responsible for one thing, saying “I Do”!
A Partial Service Wedding Package that allows the couple the opportunity to be relieved of the tasks that have already begun and/or been completed and conjoin forces with the Planner to handle all the remaining details and the ultimate execution. This package is customizable to meet the couples unique needs.
The Big Day
A Month-of Wedding Package that is ideal for the couple that has planned their wedding from top to bottom but would like to relax on their big day. The wedding Planner will take over at least a month before the wedding date to finalize and confirm with all vendors and handle all aspects of the wedding day.
A La Carte/Additional Services
In addition to planning the wedding, there are even more details the couple has to worry about. Our Wedding Planner is available for the following services as an add on to our Wedding Package options:
- Announcing your engagement in the newspaper and/or sending out announcements
- Creating a Wedding Website where your wedding details and locations are available online for your guests with personal touches of relationship stories, photos, and a chance to add a registry if desired.
- Coordinating an engagement party
- Assisting with booking accommodations for out-of-town guests
- Planning the wedding shower and/or a get together for the groomsmen
- Purchasing gifts for the bridal party
- Planning a rehearsal dinner/party
- Honeymoon planning
- Sending out thank you cards
- Assisting with change of address paperwork
- Announcing the wedding in the newspaper and/or sending out announcements